We offer a wide range of urology procedures for private patients at the Chelmsford Urology Partnership. The list below is not exhaustive and procedures are often described in a variety of different ways. If you are unsure if we provide the service you require, please contact us and we’ll be happy to advise you.
Patient information leaflets providing information about individual procedures are available from the Urologists national body The British Association of Urological Surgeons.
These are the most common urology procedures provided by Martin and Bill here at Chelmsford Urology Partnership.
- Cystolitholapaxy (bladder stone removal)
- Optical Urethrotomy or Urethral Dilation
- Ureteric stent Insertion
- Ureteroscopy with possible removal of stones or tumours
- Transurethral Resection of Prostate (TURP)
- Catheter proceedures including Suprapubic Catheter Insertion
- Botox Treatment to Bladder Wall for Urinary Leakage
- Urodynamic Assessment (cystometrogram)
- Trans-Urethral Resection of Bladder Tumours
- Prostate biopsy including transperineal template biopsy and trans-rectal biopsy)
- Frenuloplasty or Preputioplasty
- Excision of Scrotal (Epidydimal Cyst)
- Hydrocoele Repair (In adults and Children)
- Orchidopexy for undescended testis
- Vasectomy reversal
- Laparoscopic (keyhole) kidney removal
- Partial nephrectomy
- Robotic pyeloplasty
- Percutaneous nephrolithotomy
- Nesbit procedure for Peyronie’s disease
- Robotic radical prostatectomy - we work closely with high volume surgeons in London and we will refer patients to these specialists if they wish to consider this procedure